Expertise in Fire Clean Up
When you call the restoration specialists at SERVPRO of Hamilton County, of Indianapolis North and of Anderson after a fire or smoke damage, our experts are on site quickly to assess the damage and create a plan to return your property to its preloss condition. Our goal is "restore over replace" whenever possible to keep costs down and salvage your valued possessions. As part of the restoration process, our cleaning technicians utilize a variety of techniques depending on the surfaces and conditions of the items being cleaned.
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
We always pre-test surfaces before utilizing any product to determine the best method of cleaning. We understand that the items we are cleaning are what make your house a home. Call us anytime day or night at 317-773-0422 and let us make your home "Like it never even happened."