Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fires, floods, and other disasters don't just happen during regular business hours. That's why SERVPRO of Hamilton County is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week to respond to your emergency. Our technicians will be on site quickly to assess your situation and begin the process of cleaning and restoring your property. The restoration professionals at SERVPRO of Hamilton County receive ongoing rigorous training from the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) so you can rest assured that your home and belongings will be taken care of using the most up to date equipment and techniques in the industry. Our goal is to provide superior customer service to our clients from the first call to the last detail. Call SERVPRO of Hamilton County today at 317-773-0422.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (317) 773-0422
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Hamilton County, SERVPRO of Indianapolis North and SERVPRO of Anderson arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.