Water Damage to Home in Noblesville
This family’s Noblesville residence experienced serious water damage after a plumbing failure. SERVPRO of Hamilton County has the expertise and equipment to mitigate residential water losses just like this one. In this particular situation, we dried out the structure and removed and replaced the fallen ceilings and damaged flooring.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Hamilton County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.