Trust The Restoration Specialists With Your Belongings
When your home is impacted by a water damage, it is often the loss of your personal belongings that is the most devastating. Clothing, furniture, photo albums and other keepsakes are the items that often can't be replaced and are the most important to your family. The restoration professionals at SERVPRO of Hamilton County, of Indianapolis North and of Anderson are trained in the most up-to-date cleaning methods to restore these precious items that make your house a home.
Our technicians utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
We always pre-test surfaces to determine the safest and most effective cleaning method for each item. Our "restore" versus "replace" mentality means our priority is to preserve your precious belongings and keep your costs low.
If you have experienced a water damage in your home, call the restoration experts at SERVPRO of Hamilton County, of Indianapolis North and of Anderson at 317-773-0422 today.