How Can We Help Your Small Business?
Did you know that as many as 50% of businesses may never reopen after a disaster? A fire, smoke or water damage can be devastating to small businesses. While no one can predict when disaster will strike, business owners who have a plan in case of emergency are better prepared to get their business up and running with less cost and less interruption. At SERVPRO of Hamilton County, of Indianapolis North and of Anderson we have the expertise to create a step-by-step plan for you and your employees in case of a disaster. This Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) is created for you at no cost and offers the following:
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."
Contact our office today at 317-773-0422 and schedule an appointment to have a restoration specialist create an Emergency Ready Profile for your company free of charge. We are always here to help in your time of need.