Flooded Home After Winter Storm
This Carmel home experienced severe flooding after broken pipes during a winter storm and subzero temperatures. Our restoration specialists were on-site quickly to assess the damage and begin drying the structures. The drywall was repaired and the affected flooring was removed and replaced.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Hamilton County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.